TransEvo covers are based on a special rubber compound which significantly reduces rolling resistance due to indentation losses while the belt is running over the idlers.
TransEvo achieves energy savings of up to 25% compared to conventional conveyor belts without compromising on the belt service life.
Need more info on TransEvoTM?
Fill in your details to access the TransEvoTM product sheet!
- Reduced energy costs and thus lower operating costs
- Reduction of conveyor drive nominal power due to lower indentation rolling resistance
- Lower belt forces requires a lower nominal strength and thus lighter belt constructions and thinner carcasses along with higher splice efficiency
- Thinner carcasses lead to reduced pulley diameters and therefore smaller gear boxes and drives
- As a result, TransEvo belting allows significant savings in both operational as well as capital cost of a conveyor belt installation
The TransEvo range has been extended from the initial application in open-pit lignite mines to applications with sharp, lumpy and abrasive materials as well as to underground tunnel applications.
In addition to its power reducing ability, TransEvo-X matches the X-Cover of DIN 22131 (ISO 15236 “H” also possible) while the TransEvo-V fulfills EN 14973 and EN 12881.
- Overland conveyors
- Open-pit and underground mining
- Lignite and hard rock mining
- Cement industry
- Port operations
- Yard conveyors
Available for the following belt types