The standard types of Transtherm covers are:
- CW: The cover grade especially designed for the transportation of coke wharf, providing medium heat resistance combined with flame retardant properties according to DIN EN ISO 340.
- TEA: The cover grade with excellent mechanical properties, providing heat resistance for medium temperatures. In specific markets TEA is also known as HR.
- TEB: The cover grade for high heat resistance and special applications such as transporting asphalt. In specific markets TEB is also known as SHR.
- UHR: The efficient cover grade providing heat resistance for high temperatures.
- TEC: The cover grade for extremely high temperatures up to 400 °C short term peaks.
- Cement industry
- Grain and sugar industries
- Overland conveyors
- Paper and wood industries
- Port operations
- Power and heating plants
- Recycling industry
- Steel industry
Available for the following belt types