Transrigid is a belt with high transverse rigidity specifically designed for flat use. Its main purpose is to be the base for belts with corrugated side walls and cleats.
Transrigid is also widely used as a cover belt for the safe protection of channels and gutters.
It is available with either a textile or steel carcass construction.
- Special cross reinforcement making the belt self-supporting. They can be designed to be load bearing.
- Typical applications: cover belts and base belts for side wall belts
- Can be equipped with all standard types of sidewalls and cleats available on the market
- Cement industry
- Chemical industry and fertilisers
- Grain and sugar industries
- Hard rock mining
- Mineral processing plants
- Open-pit mining
- Port operations
- Power and heating plants
- Steel industry
- Transdura (anti-abrasive)
- Transflam (flame retardant)
- Transoil (oil resistant)
- Transtherm (heat resistant)